Marketing starts way before you activate your public relations and advertising campaigns. One of the first steps is marketing research. Check out this copyblogger post on “A 6-Step Content Marketing Research Process” for some help on this vital component.
Join Our Emailer list
RSVP to Win a Free Lunch
- #Savethedate for #MarketingFirstThenPR. A discussion on the steps in building your message from @StarHunter928 Oct. 9 ow.ly/BFhdF 3 days ago
- A late THANKS to Joanne Hudson @Roamingwithjo Kim Ott @CityofFlagstaff and Maureen Oltrogge @GrandCanyonNPS for last weeks #FromSNOOZEtoNEWS 3 days ago
- Did you know that the #FlagstaffCommunicators are now an official member of the Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce? #Chambermember @FlgChamber 3 days ago
- RT @KimYuhl: So excited and a bit nervous to present #HabitMapping in a FREE workshop tomorrow. Come join me: kimyuhl.com/happily-ever-a… 5 days ago
- RT @TheresaBierer: @Flagcent presenting #FlagTechTalk. 6pm at #Bookman's. "Using backlinks for SEO". Thanks, Joe Bodin! 5 days ago